Internet of things
INTERNET OF THINGS
Harnessing the power of Internet of things (IoT) is no more an option but a necessity for vertical business enterprises that would like to enhance productivity. JanakiBharath understands this need perfectly and hence have created a robust IoT platform that integrates and manages your data with all stakeholders – clients, vendors, devices, sensors, websites, and machines
How does it work?
By virtue of our rich expertise and robust partnership with system integrators, we devise immaculate automation designs that are completely devoid of complexity.
All crucial parameters of machines and devices spread across any geographical location are captured and gathered through sensors, remote devices, and machines PLCs. Data from these sensors are routed through centralized hub and transmitted further for cloud computing.
- EMBEDDED SOFTWARE
Huge and versatile data are processed through robust big data engines to extract intelligence out of it.
- ANDROID FIRMWARE
Picked out data and intelligence are communicated via customized mobile apps to provide real-time insights of business processes and productions operations.
How can you benefit?
Our IoT cloud presents a crystal-clear view of your Big Data and offers superior connectivity with most of the hardware across multiple languages.
- Manage unlimited devices and machines from anywhere for their real time performance monitoring, controlling, up-gradation, device provisioning and configuration.
- Unleash the robust nature of IOT cloud technology to collect and analyze sensor data and carryout complex processing of them to trigger real time changes.
- Make devices across production lines to be more responsive, infuse ability for instant changing of configuration settings with the help of unified data sharing features.
- Customize algorithms for data analytics to enhance your device performance.
- Reliable and easy detection of failures and troubleshooting.
Our Key Capabilities
- Manage an unlimited number of connected devices
- Perform remote device provisioning and configuration
- Perform real-time device monitoring
- Collect and analyze sensor data
- Set up cross-device interoperability
- Distribute over-the-air firmware updates
- Cloud services for fast induction and scalability